|Version 1 (modified by rgb, 8 months ago) (diff)|
AGM agenda outline
Pres. Rob Echlin called meeting to order at 19:10.
Quorum Yes? 21 people and two proxies (Scott) as of 19:15.
Approve minutes of last AGM
Moved Scott Murphy, seconded by Ian Gorman
1) Annual report
Report from Rob Echlin.
Tux upgraded. Getty Images demand letter rebuffed. Acquired linux-ottawa.org Meetup groups
- L3GO (Low-Level Linux Group of Ottawa)
- One meeting this month. 8 people.
2) Financial report
6,307.04$ balance, Income -283.14$,
- K. will send text file to include?
3) Future of OCLUG
- SIGs for last 30 minutes (20:30 to 21:00)
- VIM recipes
- Cloud -- OpenStack?
- Keysigning party
- Pre-meeting for new users and questions
Standing for board:
- Corey Sommerville volunteered.
- Moved John Nash, seconded Roland Renaud.
- All in favour.
5) New business
- Beer SIG location tonight: The Pour House, George at William.
6) Motion to adjourn
Motion: Bruce, seconded: Scott. Adjourned at 20:28.