|Version 1 (modified by rgb, 11 months ago) (diff)|
OCLUG Board meeting
Date: 2014-06-26, 19:00 EST(-5:00) Location: irc://irc.oftc.net/#oclug-board
- Approval of minutes
- Committee Reports
- Forward Agenda
- LITW - July
- August Meeting Topic
- September Topic Covered - Kenn Hussey will give a talk on Puppet, might be handing out swag as well.
- Shopify move? Not planning on UGC until we know what is happening.
- Richard Guy Briggs
- Scott Murphy
- Aaron Wilcox
- Kelly Kendrick
- Ian Gorman
Approval of Minutes
- May minutes approved.
- Nothing has happenned.
- We are still waiting on news from Shopify about their new space: Timing, Size, Accessibility, Availability. Latest news is they move in September.
- The inclination is to bump it until next year to make sure we have a venue for it and sufficient lead time to notify people.
- The June regular meeting was moved to the pub (Smoque Shack), starting at 19:00. Aaron reports that he was the newest user within earshot.
- 5 people showed up for Monday June 9th meeting.
- There is now a mailing list with 6 people on it.
- There are still people joining the meetup group, up to 62 people.
- There is still no web site, but RGB had briefly asked Ian ward about it and he gave me another choice of framework I had to learn at least a bit about before making a decision.
- Scott asked if we had a graphic yet. No, but this is a good point. aalib brick? L3GO in lego font?
- Next meetup is during OLS, July 14th or 15th. Make it a BOFS?
- August meetup is 11th or 12th, RGB out of town, IEGorman will host.
- Add l3go mailing list to list wiki page, even add http://oclug.on.ca/mailman/listinfo/
- Aaron went into Alterna Bank to see about more frequent statements: He didnt' have account number, so was not able to get more than general information (annual, quarterly, monthly on business accounts)
- Business Continuity Plan
- No action yet on virtualizing tuxbis or firing up the 2nd v20z.
- Scott has checked the mirror recently and everything is fine.
- Scott will look at documenting packages, services and accounts over next month with assistance from Kelly.
- Someone (wardi?) had asked rgb about firing up tux to get some data from it (old CMS?).
LITW - July
- RGB to regiester Hacker Bike Ride as OLS BOFS.
- Scott will pick up drinks, he has a cooler.
- ASW has a cooler, disposable cups and other supplies from Rob, will restock on items.
August Meeting Topic
- Date: August 7th, 19:00
- Jerome Jacovella-St-Louis on eC: ec-lang.org, RGB confirmed.
- Kenn Hussey will give a talk on Puppet, might be handing out swag as well.
- Not planning on UGC until we know what is happening.
- Regular OCLUG meeting bookings should continue until move.
Next Board Meeting
- July 24, turn for having it in person, but may be IRC. RGB will be away.