|Version 65 (modified by rgb, 15 months ago) (diff)|
OCLUG Board Forward Agenda
This page is for accumulating action items for the future. Before each Board meeting, we will check this page for items that should be included on the agenda that month. This page is not for current action items, which are tracked from month to month, but for items that we think of now, that we will wish to address when the time comes.
- 2011: what to do in place of programming olympics?? See Memorial Lecture idea.
- ongoing: arrange speakers
- 2011: OCLUG is willing to coordinate with Computers for Communities - Yes - Eric has contacted Dave Sampson
- Ubuntu Group Collaboration possibilities
- Panic book
- Pay RGB for hosting costs in 2013 (and repeat next year)
- Business Continuity Plan (Panic book revision)